Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Two Days in the hospital















After I came into this world I was immediately in the hands of my mom. After a nice bath from the nurse I was resting in my dad and granny's arms. Many people other than the doctor and nurses visited me.

















In the evening I was visited by Rakesh uncle , Sapna aunty and their adorable daughter Ritika.










Shalini aunty, Punit uncle and their kiddos had also come time late in afternoon
Later in the evening came Shusila aunty, Surendra uncle , Nilu aunty, Anil uncle and their lovely daughters. There was so much noise at that time and I realized at that very moment "Life is not gonna be easy " Next day the new faces I saw where Vartika aunty, Pravin uncle and their sweet children. By the next day I almost started settling down in this world. We were to go to home third day and I was waiting to see my home. Third day in the afternoon I finally had the ride to my home sweet home.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Vidhi
Its pleasure to welcome you in this world we waited for you to come and our joy knew no bounds when we saw cute little princess vidhi in our arms.
love you baby sapna aunty.